Tuesday 12 February 2008

New watercolour module

Over this last weekend (7th Feb '08) I've added a new landscape module to the end of the watercolour course, which is very exciting. It's taken me a bit longer than I thought to write, as various other commitments kept getting in the way, but after 6 months or so it was finally ready to publish. There's been a great response to it (thank you if you bought it!), especially from people who have taken the course over the last few years.

The idea for the module came from several people emailing me at the end of the watercolour course and asking for more lessons. They were sad that the course had come to an end after 32 issues and were looking for some sort of follow on material. So the idea for the landscape module came about. In the next year I want to write a colour & design module, and maybe later on a still life module, which will both continue on from the watercolour course. So look out for these, and sign up for the news-and-info mailings from me so that I can keep you in touch (you can sign up for these from the website at www.learntodo.co.uk).

No comments: