Monday 13 April 2009

Watercolour Fast and Loose

My next course - Watercolour Fast and Loose - is about to be published. I'm most of the way through writing it now and have enjoyed every minute of it! It's amazing just how much you can learn from other artists and so in this course I have chosen seven of my personal favourite watercolour masters and have drawn out lessons from their paintings that will help all of us to paint better. They are all experts in the loose and impressionistic style of watercolour painting.

So if you want to loosen up, then I think you'll find this course really helpful. I know it's helped me! Look out for it at www.learntodo.co.uk before the end of April '09.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have started the "Fast and Loose" course, and am enjoying it, as I have the acrylics,water colour pencils, and watercolors. I have really enjoyed all the courses I have taken. Now if I can just hold the brush lightly. Perhaps I'll have some samples to send in.

Patsy, in South Texas